SHARING OF INFORMATION
- With vendors, service providers, volunteers, and consultants who need access to such information to carry our work on our behalf;
- With organizations, candidates, campaigns, groups, or causes that we believe have similar political viewpoints, principles, or objectives or share similar goals and with organizations that facilitate communications and information sharing among such groups;
- With other participants in a joint fundraising committee;
- To report required information to the Federal Election Commission or state agencies, including name, mailing address, occupation, employer, and principal place of business of individuals whose contributions exceed $200 in an election cycle;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
- When we believe in good faith that we are lawfully authorized or required to do so or that doing so is reasonably necessary or appropriate to comply with the law or legal processes or respond to lawful requests, claims, or legal authorities, including responding to lawful subpoenas, warrants, or court orders;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of Clemmie Harris for Congress, its employees, volunteers, constituents, or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any reorganization or formation of a new committee or successor organization, asset sale or transfer, financing or lending transaction, or in any other situation where personal information my be disclosed or transferred as one of the assets of Clemmie Harris for Congress;
- With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information that cannot reasonably be used by those third parties to identify you.
The above excludes text messaging originator opt-in data and consent, which information will not be shared with any third parties, provided that the foregoing does not apply to sharing (1) with vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry work on our behalf (and who will not use such information for their own purposes); (2) if we believe disclosure is required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation or to comply with law enforcement or legal process.